Call for Abstract
The Steering Committee of APM 4.0 LEAD Convention 2023 is now accepting abstracts for the conference. We invite you to submit an abstract on the topics outlined and other subjects related to the theme of the conference. Presenting your case study or research at APM 4.0 LEAD Convention 2023 gives you great opportunity to network with major organizations and high-level influencers and for you to represent your company to fellow industry practitioners and strategic decision-makers.
Abstracts must be submitted in English using our online submission form through our conference website: email@example.com. Abstracts should clearly state the subject matter, the objectives, and the important key takeaways with the target audience in mind. The main body of the abstract should be between 350 words to 400 words. Overtly commercial abstracts will not be accepted for the conference.
The selection of the abstract will consider the originality, relevance, and likely interest to delegates. Guidelines for the submission of abstracts for review and the preparation of the final draft will be communicated upon the acceptance of the abstract content.
BENEFITS OF PRESENTING
Presenting at the APM 4.0 LEAD Convention allows you to:
- Gain recognition from your industry peers through online promotion, the printed registration brochure, and the post-event proceedings
- Contribute to the advancement and education of attendees
- Showcase your work, lessons learned, success stories, results, and expertise
- Earn course hours toward your industry-continuing professional development certifications
- Receive complimentary registration to the event (for the primary presenter and, if applicable, one co-presenter when submitting the paper and presentation by the deadlines indicated in this document)
- Have your paper published in the Asset IQ Magazine
Presentations should be representative of the APM 4.0 LEAD Convention Themes
- Asset and Risk Management
- Asset Integrity
- RAM (Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability) and Maintenance Management
- Leadership and Competence
In addition, abstracts relevant to industry surveys and reports will be accepted. All abstracts must relate to one of the conference themes noted above.
Please consider the following before submitting an abstract:
- All presenters and co-presenters must be a current practitioners in the industry
- The primary presenter is responsible for submitting the following as part of the online submission process:
- A proposed session title (90 characters or less including spaces)
- A brief (125 – 150 word) description of the presentation for use in print and online promotion
- An abstract (350 – 400 words or less) to be used by reviewers to evaluate the proposed session
- Contact information and brief biographies (300 – 350 words at most) for both presenter and, if applicable, co-presenter
- To maintain the integrity of conference’s content, all presentations must be noncommercial in nature. Presentations that could be interpreted as commercial will not be accepted. To this end, we ask that abstracts focus on case studies, emphasizing methodology rather than the specific tools used (such as proprietary software or equipment). In addition, presentations should avoid discussion of trademarked solutions. If you feel that your subject matter requires a focus on proprietary products or services in order to convey the content, prospective attendees must be aware of this in advance, so the abstract, session title and session description should clearly indicate this.
- No more than two presenters per presentation are allowed, and all presenters must present in person. In certain circumstances, a co-presenter may be substituted after a written request has been made and approved by the applicable Symposium Committee.